Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Very nice!

I have to say, you came up with a very nice concept. When the kid was thinking of a way to stop the demon-type-deal, I initially thought "oh, he could mess with the monster..."

What you came up with was a lot better.

If you were looking to expand this, then do it. You could take the concept far.

Animation was good, and I don't have any qualms with the sound, either.

Impkid responds:

I appreciate your words dude. Thanks

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Good, but a little stale.

The animation was far better than anything that ninety-five percent of Newgrounds couldn't match. The quality of the voice acting was top notch as well. In those aspects, I give you all tens.

However, it just wasn't all that funny. When all the big-name releases come out, the quality of the content has progressed to the point that I would expect decent animation. The humor was the same sort of humor that everyone uses on this website, and so it didn't really come off as original.

super duber mario world super duber mario world

I don't know, really.

It's not bad per se, I don't know if it is worthy of the front page listing, though.

I'm not trying to trounce your work, but if it weren't Mario-related, it probably wouldn't have made it. The animation wasn't that great, and single audio track sort of got dull. The ending was pretty funny though.

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

There's good animation...

And there's your good animation. As simple as this one is, it says a lot. The music and the drawings themselves contribute to a sense of originality that is probably the greatest around here. On top of that, the animation was flawless, as well as the timing.

Amazing.

TheBoogley responds:

I've been working on my timing recently, reading a few books and trying things and it's really seeming to pay off, thanks for the kind words :D

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Amazing.

Amazing, as always. You still manage to push my idea of what can be done with the program even further each time.

The story was short, and to the point, and I've honestly been speculating on the connection of your characters for a while, so it's nice to have a look into that.

Not that I could draw it, but the last scene seemed to lack artistically in comparison with the others, the coloring was a bit plain.

At any rate, it's good to see a new BW.

Special Episode for Fans Special Episode for Fans

Good job.

The animation was a little slow-paced at some points during the fight, but overall a great project. The opening gags got a bit tiresome though.

Graphics-wise, very nicely done. Some of the best use of lighting effects I've seen, I can tell that effort went into this one.

Other than that, do try to get an icon for this. I almost overlooked it because I had no idea what I was going to see.

Keep it up.

Castle Crashers Collab Castle Crashers Collab

Given all the hype of the first, and then this...

I have to say, Things could have been done much better, I understand that I'm pretty low on the list of people who can animate, but I stand by that decision.

Given the wait, and the quality of the original CC collab (I mean, the animation that was presented wasn't all that, but the menu was perfect.), and then the wait that this one involved, I think the overall product should have lived up to the hype.

Good job on organizing this, but even there there seemed to be a bit of hesitation throughout the process.

HowToDrawCastleCrashers HowToDrawCastleCrashers

You saved me with that one.

An amazing tutorial and an invaluable reference should you ever have trouble with the task in question.

Aside from a few minor details in the artwork (Which I only found while zooming in to see how you did a specific part of the body, so I can't rightly complain), this is perfect.

I'd like to see more of these in the future.

The-Afro responds:

Thanks ;)

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Even with everyone else' s reviews...

I still didn't see that coming at all.

(Not that I'm much for writing myself, but) I would never have been able to come up with such a decent twist.

Keep it up!

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

I thought two things.

Samurai Jack combined with Chargin' some lazahs.

That's not to insult, this flash was probably the best I've seen here in a while. I can't really say I've got any problems with this.