Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Good show.

The game play was refreshing; I haven't played this style of game in a long time, which is good. Additionally, the use of three-dimensional graphics are decent and equally refreshing. Through those factors and tons of other small in-game details, I can tell that a lot of work went into this.

On the flip-side, the storyline wasn't anything new or interesting, to me at least. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the whole zombie thing, but the same tired concepts (escaping, a usually helpful force turned against you, etc.) get thrown into almost any zombie game/movie made since around the time Left 4 Dead showed up.

Story isn't as important in this game's case, I suppose, but It would have made the game more interesting.

That's not to say that the game was bad, obviously, but it could have been much better if you shook things up a little bit as far as storyline goes.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

The best part was when I shit myself.

It made me think, until I used the command that got the door open. Then I felt like I deserved to lose.

Worth a laugh, and I like the crown.

Looming Looming

Truly one of a kind.

Interesting storyline in it's entirety, endings enough for me to play it all of the way through, and interesting, unique graphics.

Good job all around. These types of games, ones that aren't exactly whole at face value, are the kind that we need more of out there.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Alright then.

A Nice return to a classic with a nice twist.

On the upside, the characters you've chosen all fit into the game play organically, and the additions you gave each give the player more of an experience playing through. Everything works there.

My only complaint is that the physics aren't entirely true to the original NES game, but without a running ability for all characters, it really doesn't need to be.

Great job.

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Alright then,

Nice game, it brings some interesting artwork and game play together. It is on the easy side though, but if another more challenging one was made, it would be an instant legend in my book.

Cheers.

Multitask Multitask

Clever;

Simple games, rolled together at once. I'm a fan of all of those games that evolve a simple concept into a full game, and this is a prime example.

I imagine it had to be a bit of work getting everything together, kudos on that too.

5/5
10/10

OCD+ OCD+

The nicest review I've ever given.

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

I love the concept, and the fact that you've got to work for the medals. Each mini game is unique in that they each have their own styles and objectives, and the menu that brings them together flows nicely.

Keep 'em coming.

5/5
10/10

Falling Forever Falling Forever

Interesting

No complaints here. Interesting concept and gameplay, and decent graphics. Worth a play if you have the time.