Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Very nice!

I have to say, you came up with a very nice concept. When the kid was thinking of a way to stop the demon-type-deal, I initially thought "oh, he could mess with the monster..."

What you came up with was a lot better.

If you were looking to expand this, then do it. You could take the concept far.

Animation was good, and I don't have any qualms with the sound, either.

Impkid responds:

I appreciate your words dude. Thanks

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Good, but a little stale.

The animation was far better than anything that ninety-five percent of Newgrounds couldn't match. The quality of the voice acting was top notch as well. In those aspects, I give you all tens.

However, it just wasn't all that funny. When all the big-name releases come out, the quality of the content has progressed to the point that I would expect decent animation. The humor was the same sort of humor that everyone uses on this website, and so it didn't really come off as original.

super duber mario world super duber mario world

I don't know, really.

It's not bad per se, I don't know if it is worthy of the front page listing, though.

I'm not trying to trounce your work, but if it weren't Mario-related, it probably wouldn't have made it. The animation wasn't that great, and single audio track sort of got dull. The ending was pretty funny though.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Good show.

The game play was refreshing; I haven't played this style of game in a long time, which is good. Additionally, the use of three-dimensional graphics are decent and equally refreshing. Through those factors and tons of other small in-game details, I can tell that a lot of work went into this.

On the flip-side, the storyline wasn't anything new or interesting, to me at least. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the whole zombie thing, but the same tired concepts (escaping, a usually helpful force turned against you, etc.) get thrown into almost any zombie game/movie made since around the time Left 4 Dead showed up.

Story isn't as important in this game's case, I suppose, but It would have made the game more interesting.

That's not to say that the game was bad, obviously, but it could have been much better if you shook things up a little bit as far as storyline goes.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

The best part was when I shit myself.

It made me think, until I used the command that got the door open. Then I felt like I deserved to lose.

Worth a laugh, and I like the crown.

Looming Looming

Truly one of a kind.

Interesting storyline in it's entirety, endings enough for me to play it all of the way through, and interesting, unique graphics.

Good job all around. These types of games, ones that aren't exactly whole at face value, are the kind that we need more of out there.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Awesome, for lack of a better word...

I've listened to this song several times for whatever purpose I see fit. This was my favorite song in the game (Not that it matters, this piece is Godly on its own).

This is what I would call a viral song; I can't get it out of my head, and when I can I need only think about it to send me back here.

I think what this does best is combining two different genres, really.

Amazing job.

Walking on Melody Walking on Melody

Awesome, enough said.

I was looking through the audio portal for something to use in my toon, This is exactly what I needed.

Nice job, all the parts are well balanced and the melody flows.